Positions available with a number of companies, predominantly building contractors and property developers operating in the high-end residential sector, building, restoring, renovating, and refurbishing the heritage coasts stunning period properties and architect-designed newbuilds.
Projects are typically £250k-£1m refurbishment and renovation projects up to £1.5m one-off newbuilds. You will be overseeing a team of trades to complete projects from strip-out and groundwork to finish. You will work closely with the Contracts Manager to organise labour, materials and workload.
You may be an experienced Foreman or an experienced Carpenter or Bricklayer ready to take a step up in your career. Holding SSSTS or SMSTS would be an advantage, however this can be taken care of for the right person.
Where you'll be based
Sites are typically between Southwold and Woodbridge and surrounding towns and villages, most companies organise their trades to be as close to home as possible dependent on project locations.
What you'll receive
- Employed or subcontractor roles available
- £16.00-£19.00 per hour plus company van (employed permanent contract) dependent on experience
- £21.00-£23.00 per hour subcontractor, guaranteed 5 days per week
- Working Monday to Friday, typically 40-42.5 hour weeks.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays for employed positions
Find out more
To discuss this position in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07983 967143.
All communication will be treated in complete confidence.