Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Award-winning building contractor, specialising in the restoration and conservation of churches and notable buildings throughout East Anglia.
Working closely within a team of specialist trades and craftsmen, you will be complete brickwork repairs, flintwork, restoration work, and specialist brickwork on church restorations and residential projects, predominantly on historic and period properties from £300k to £2m in value.
What you'll need
Extensive experience as a bricklayer
Experience working on restoration projects
Appreciation of traditional techniques required for period properties
A Full UK driving licence
Where you'll be based
All projects are within 50 miles of the companies Bury St Edmunds office.
What you'll receive
- £16.50 - £17.50 per hour dependent on experience
- Employed role (permanent contract)
- Company van
- Monday to Friday 42.25 hours per week (paid for 44.25 hours if full days worked)
- 30 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Critical injury and death benefit
Find out more
To discuss this position in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07983 967143.
All communication will be treated in complete confidence.