A private couple, who typically spend 5 days/nights per week in the home, and their dog
You will be responsible for the smooth-running of the household, including housekeeping, cleaning, and laundry as fundamental tasks, in addition to dog walking and various other household duties, should your agreed hours allow.
We are open to 20-30 hours per week between Monday and Friday, with complete flexibility on times (school hours only a possibility). If you undertake a live-in position, duties will be increased to allow for 30+ hours per week.
As the principals entertain guests approximately once per month, there will be an expectation for some weekend work, helping to set up, light cooking, and cleaning up. This time can be paid as overtime or in lieu.
What you'll need
- Excellent housekeeper with unrivalled cleaning and laundry skills
- A high level of discretion
- Exemplary personal time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Good references and DBS (or willingness to undertake)
- A Full UK driving licence
Where you'll be based
In a quiet village on the outskirts of Halesworth.
What you'll receive
- An hourly rate of £10-£12 per hour dependent on experience
- Employed role (permanent contract)
- Monday-Friday working week
- Accommodation available in the form of a studio flat, suitable for one person and well behaved pet
Find out more
To discuss this position in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07983 967143.
All communication will be treated in complete confidence.