A private family with two children, aged six and seven
You will be responsible for the smooth-running of the household, including housekeeping, cleaning, laundry, and preparing basic meals for children. You will also be expected to mind the children during any crossover periods between school runs and afterschool clubs etc.
What you'll need
- Extensive experience in a similar role as a housekeeper within a private household
- Experience working with children
- A high level of discretion
- Exemplary personal time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- A Full UK driving licence
Where you'll be based
In the quiet and picturesque village of Sibton, Suffolk
What you'll receive
- A salary of £27,000 - £33,000 dependent on experience
- Employed role (permanent contract)
- Monday-Friday working week
- 8-hour working day, typically between 10am-8pm as required
- Accommodation available 4 miles away if required
Find out more
To discuss this position in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07983 967143.
All communication will be treated in complete confidence.