The Bildeston Crown is a 15th century former coaching inn and 3AA Rosette restaurant set in one of the historic Suffolk ‘wool towns’. Part of the Nedging Hall Estate, a wider group of local hospitality venues with exciting growth ambitions and environmental and sustainability targets.
You will support the General Manager in the day-t0-day running of the restaurant and hotel, taking full responsibility in their absence. You'll be a shining example of exemplary front of house service standards, leading and inspiring your team as you work. The company are hugely passionate about developing people and you will exposed to all facets of the business, a perfect role for someone looking to progress their hospitality career and working towards an eventual GM position.
What you'll need
Passion. In abundance. We value attitude over experience.
Experience in a service-centred role, preferably as AGM, Restaurant Manager, or F&B Manager
Understanding of exemplary levels of service
Where you'll be based
The coaching inn is based in Bildeston, Suffolk
What you'll receive
- £30,000 - £34,000 per annum dependent on experience
- c.£3,000 per annum in gratuities
- Option of accommodation in the form of a private cottage (£500 per month including bills)
- Longevity bonuses
- Staff discount across group businesses
- Promotion and progression opportunities as the group grows
- Training provided to enhance your skills and help you shine
Find out more
To discuss this position in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07983 967143.
All communication will be treated in complete confidence.