A multi-disciplinary family run firm of structural engineers and building design consultants based in Diss, Norfolk.
Working on a range of residential and commercial projects throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. In this role you will be joining a close knit design team consisting of Structural Engineers and Architectural Technologists to provide drawing support from feasibility/planning stage to technical & construction drawing packages.
This role will suit a confident and enthusiastic technologist/technician who takes pride in their work and has a good understanding of construction technology and the design of residential buildings.
What you'll need
A good understanding of AutoCAD and preferably Sketchup for presenting 3D visuals to clients.
Experience as an Architectural Technician, Structural Engineering Technician, or Civil Engineering Technician
Full UK driving licence and own transport
Where you'll be based
Full time office based in Diss
What you'll receive
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Employed role (permanent contract)
- Monday to Friday working week with occasional Saturday viewings
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Training and development to a more senior role with CIAT registration if desired
- Opportunity to work on interesting and unique projects
Find out more
To discuss this position in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07983 967143.
All communication will be treated in complete confidence.